Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

MOTHER MAY I?

Does one really have to have given birth to know unconditional love? To all the women who stand strong, longing to be a mother, I salute you!  Being a mother means dedication, guidance, standing by that youth, child and adult for life no matter they are wrong or right.

Mother may I ask permission to accept your love, time, patience and life long dedication to be in my life for life.   Again, I salute all women who have proven their strength in being god parents, aunts, big sisters, wives, lovers, best friends and shinning brightly through bad times only as proof of more resilience.

Mother may I take this day to say thank you.  We love you, we appreciate you-remember being a mother is more than just being able to go through childbirth.  Being a mother means you can give love at no cost and expect nothing in return.  To all the men raising children alone we salute you too.

Analyze that so we can analyze this.

No comments:

Post a Comment