Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

MY WORTH

Before you can win, you have to believe you are worthy.  Stop and think about the time, effort and energy you put into work, home, friends, family and that relationship.  Did you ever calculate your worth?

Before you can truly put your best foot forward you have to know the value of your worth.  Sit and process the endless nights and early mornings of working overtime and not getting the increase just a pat on the back with a "good job" saying-Seriously what's your worth?

Before you can say I do you have to know if he/she really worth you and you them?  Fall back because this process is life changing where you need to know you first before you get to know he or she undeniable figure out your worth.

My worth is being secure in me to know no matter the challenges, disappointments and heartache, I can shout out my worth is my dignity and self-determination.

So calculate, be serious and fall back. Analyze that so we can analyze this.

No comments:

Post a Comment