Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

TIME AFTER TIME

Sitting here watching the clock hands turn waiting for 5pm to come its a Friday night, weather is beginning to break looking forward to time with the one I love.  Wait time is standing still.  Now all I here is my breathing, my heart beating, preservation forming on my upper lip, tightening in my chest-tic tic tic reality hits that love that passion gone because of that one mistake.

Love lost, love still not gain.  Appreciate the moment the time the sacrifice the smile the joy the tears and pain- can't regret what has happened it was in your control.  You can't turn the clock and hit rewind for there is no time after time.

"If you're lost you can look and you will find me, time after time.  If you fall I will catch you, I'll be waiting time after time."  C.  Lauper

What happens since we know time stands still for no one?

Analyze that so we can analyze this!

No comments:

Post a Comment