Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

CHILDHOOD MEMORIES

Do you remember when we fell in love?  We were young and innocent then.  Do you remember us holding hands?

My Summer love had green eyes, dimpled cheeks, sandy brown hair, Carmel skin and wicked smile.  We played freeze tag, hide and seek, red light green light and my ultimate game of spin the bottle.

We would play stick ball, skateboard, roller skate and pretend we were at a water park as the fire hydrant sprayed us down.  I remember running for Mr.  Softy riding bikes and climbing trees.

He kept my secrets, shared our first kiss, held hands, snitched on our older siblings and made plans to get the new blue and yellow Keds.

My dearest first kiss, best friend, the one that stole my 6 year old heart you are not forgotten.  Rest in peace D and sweet dreams.

Analyze that so we can analyze this!

No comments:

Post a Comment