Search This Blog

Monday, December 30, 2013

LOOKING BACK

One more day and it will be the count down to 2014.  Looking back there's so many things that could have been done differently.  Unfortunately, we can change what has already happen or take back words already said.

Looking back I think that things I have been through in 2013 has tested my faith.  I made it through the storm but I'm wise enough to know that there are still showers to deal with.  Looking back I can now smile at the things I thought I could never overcome.

Looking back on my life in 2013 only makes me proud because I'm living my dream and striving for a better tomorrow.

Looking back allows me to look forward to 2014 and a better healthier and happy me!

Analyze that so we can analyze this!

No comments:

Post a Comment