Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2014

LETTING GO

As a child I may have clutched a favorite blanket or toy for a sense of security I may have feared that letting it go would change my world.  As I grew and matured, I learned to lay down those props, realizing I didn't need them to live with confidence.

Today I ask myself, am I attached it something that needs to be released?  A belief or habit, person or place?  As I remember my resistance to giving up my childhood attachments, I ask: is there something I need to let go of now?

I release any unhealthy dependence on people, places or things I am ready to let them go and allow myself to grow.  I open my life to new opportunities.  What about you?  Can you finally let go?

Analyze that so we can analyze this!

No comments:

Post a Comment