Search This Blog

Monday, June 2, 2014

CHOICE IS YOURS

Life is what you make of it. I chose to grasp at all the opportunities presented to me. I chose to learn from my mistakes. I chose to be humble and not let my pride get in the way of accepting assistance and turning that into a teachable moment.

I see our youth, the emerging young adults feeling entitled, being disrespectful and not using education as their weapon of choice.  How do we save them? How do we teach them? How do we get them to wake up before it's too late?

We can start by having them learn what it means to work for what they want and understand the value of family. Make it hard where their only choice is to be thankful, humble and respectful! The choice is there's.

Analyze that so we can analyze this!

No comments:

Post a Comment