Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Can the U come before the I?

Have you ever gave someone your all expecting nothing but love in return? Has that person ever even given you a glance or have you always felt a little used because they always pushed you away to do something or be with someone else.

There's so much wrong in the way we handle our relationship and the way we treat ourselves. Why do we never put our wants and needs first? Why is it wrong for us to be selfish when others walk all over us time and time again?

How come we never say t o ourselves we never say to ourselves we deserve a break and here is what I am going to do for myself? How come we work so damn hard to take care of home but the people at home don't really give a damn about us? It's mostly can you, give me, I need, I want--Never have you heard, what do you want or need.

Well people can the U finally come before the I for once? What plan are you finally going to put in place that will qualify as you coming first this time? Example: I am going to put $50.00 a paycheck away for a monthly facial--your turn..until next time analyze this so we can analyze that!

No comments:

Post a Comment