Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

The S.E.A.T

The S.E.A.T (Self-esteem of Empowerment in Achieving pride & Total control)- Coming Soon Life Coaching seminar;

Take a S.E.A.T and relax your feet.

The S.E.A.T has been idea that was generated from years of caring for children and adolescents in the foster care system and almost losing me in the process. We often become overwhelmed with others rather than putting ourselves first. You fall victim to bad relationships whether it be a family member, a lover or our employer. We become consumed with what others think and say and how to please everybody else in the world and forgetting who we are and allowing us to come first.

The S.E.A.T is designed to assist others in finding out who they are in their lives and reaching out for a life line to get their lives back on track by undertaking my services as a Life Coach and Psychotherapist.

I am in this business because I fell victim to forgetting my needs, goals and wants and almost lost myself to working for an establishment rather than working for myself and making my dreams come true. I serve all individuals seeking to put themselves first but having a hard time understanding the foundation and basic principle of how to attract the life they are seeking and finally evolving into achieving the happiness they deserve.

I will be able to guide you in creating a personal identity, developing spirituality, life purpose, enhancing communication skills, creating high quality relationships, understanding the past to create a desired future and more,

Always remember to do self-care first. I do come before you! Make sure others understand that self-esteem of empowerment in achieving pride and total control is your life goals. Without you being right how can you be there for others?

No comments:

Post a Comment