Search This Blog

Monday, October 29, 2012

IS THIS THE END

"Is this the end are you my friend it seems to me you ought to be free.  You use to be mine when the chips were down.  You use to be mine when I weren't around.  Can't you see how I feel?  All these feelings that I feel are real oh cant you see I need you" New Edition

Such a perfect song to question what you already know the answer to.  They say not to waste time giving someone a second chance when there's somebody better out there waiting for you to give them a chance.

Maybe it is the end of a beautiful friendship, partnership or marriage, whatever united you has most likely dissipate there's no need to fester in hate after you have cried and realized you did all you could and it is the end know you did your best.  No need to harbor anger let it go and begin your NEW happiness and never question your actions keep moving forward. The END!

Analyze that so we can analyze this!

No comments:

Post a Comment