Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

I DID MY BEST

"I did my best but I guess my best wasn't good enough cause here we are back to where we were before.  Seems like nothing ever changes we're back to being strangers wondering if we oughta stay or head on out the door". James Ingram

Can you honestly say you have truly done your best in being honest and faithful to one another? Have you really did your best in keeping each other happy and making yourself happy?

Stop pretending your life is perfect  people can see through your window that's beginning shatter.  No one will judge you for doing what you need to do for you.  If others judge so what! They are not you and will never be you.  As long as you know you did your best then that's all that matters now you must move forward.

Analyze that so we can analyze this!

No comments:

Post a Comment