Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2012

I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU!

Sit back and reminisce on what your expectation really are.  What really inspires you or deters you?  There is so much to be thankful for, don't you think?  We often complain about the little things that just don't make sense.  We argue and fight with one another and get nowhere at the end of the day.

Personally I want to say thank you for those that have entered and existed my life because they all played a role in who I am today.  We must be thankful for relationships old, new or lost because they shaped us and gave us memories to look back on.

So, I say thank you with a smile, a little mist in my eyes and a tear drop falling to help you understand that despite our differences I wish you the best.

I want to say thank you for giving me the ability to know I must love me before anyone else.

Analyze that so we can Analyze this!

No comments:

Post a Comment