Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2013

REFLECTION

I create my life one day, one moment at a time.  As I reflect upon the accumulation of days I may see days of sorrow or days when I fell short of being my best self.  Yet, as I continue my reflection, I also see the lessons I learned the strength I developed in over coming the challenges that appeared.  While I cannot change a day that has gone by, I can view each one as part of the great creative process that is my life.

I choose to see my life as a gift that I am still creating.  Each moment is a new opportunity to love, give and heal and prosper.  I gather the wisdom and strength from days past and use it to make the present day the best it can be.

Time for you to reflect as you live in 2013.

Analyze that so we can analyze this!

No comments:

Post a Comment