Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2013

FOOL IN LOVE

If I allow you to explain then I allow you to continue to lie.  If I allow you to look at me I am allowing myself to be fooled by your words.  Why do fools for in love? Why do birds sing so gay?  There is no answer to why we accept to be mistreated, knowing the other person is doing and saying something wrong.

Love and being in love is a funny thing.  We expect loyalty from the other person because we have been given it to them but all we get in return is lies and deceit.  Walk away, you deserve better, is what we are often told by our friends but its easier said the done.  Who can truly walk away?  We are taught to stand strong and fight for love.  Hey, that's why we are fools, because never once have I see. Love fight back!

Analyze that so we can analyze this!

No comments:

Post a Comment