Search This Blog

Monday, August 19, 2013

SUMMER LOVE

Those eyes when he looks at me pierce into my soul.  His smile lights a room.  The way he touches my hand sends sparks up and down my spine.  When he walks through a room my stomach has butterflies.  He says hi and I get tongue tied.  My Summer crush how do I say I'm feeling you?

The smell of fresh lemons, mint and sugar.  I hate that summer is coming to an end.  I hope I can get a kiss, a hug and the words keep in touch.  Oh who can't identify with falling in love for those brief summer months?

I miss you, I love you, I can't stand you, but I want you.  Emotions of a 12 year old, so confusing, so lost in love.

Wow, I miss those days and years of thinking I knew what love was.  Does anyone know what it means to be in love today?

Analyze that so we can analyze this!

No comments:

Post a Comment