Search This Blog

Monday, September 9, 2013

Different Strokes

"Now the world don't move to the beat of just one drum, what might be right for you might not be right for some. A man is born he's a man of means, then along come two they got nothing but their jeans.  But they got different strokes to move the world"

I'm a fool for things that remind me of my childhood, because it was so memorable for me.  However, they're are those with not so fortunate past but they have so much resilience.  How can we as a people direct change as we live in a society in which children today lack passion, energy and the drive to achieve? I am challenging us adults to make a difference, mentor a teen, lead by example and get them to set tangible goals in life.

We all have a story to tell.  Allow the young to voice theirs, for we all have a different stroke to move this world!

Analyze that so we can analyze this!

No comments:

Post a Comment