Search This Blog

Monday, September 16, 2013

THANK YOU FRIEND

"Thank you for being a friend, traveled down the road and back again. Your heart is true your a pal and a confidant and if you through a party invited everyone you knew.  You would be the biggest gift would be from me and the card attached would say thank you for being a friend".

Our first best friends are our siblings and cousins.  It's women friendship month and I want to thank all the women that have been so influential in my life-mother, aunts, sisters, cousins and enormous female friends.  It's always a pleasure to be supportive of one another and mean what we say to one another.

As women we should stand united, let go of pettiness and form a bond to conquer the world.  I say thank you to my women friends.

Analyze that so we can analyze this.

No comments:

Post a Comment